- We provide state of the art drone filming, cinematography and inspection services to clients across the UK and worldwide. We hold a UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) “Permission for Commercial Operations” PfCO which means we are a licensed commercial operator of UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles) or drones in the UK and can also acquire permission to operate outside the UK from countries relevant authorities.
- In the UK we can operate drones up to 20kg within 500m or line of sight of the remote pilot, 120m above ground, 50m away from buildings and people, and 150m from open air assemblies of more than 1000 people and are covered for £1m or higher public liability insurance.
- Our unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV’s) carry cameras using the best gyro-stabilised gimbals to produce ultra sharp HD or 4K video and 20 megapixel still images with a live HD video feed from the drone to the ground, allowing us to view and change in real time, camera angles and settings from the ground. We operate with a one or two person crew depending on the job and for more complicated shoots we use a pilot and a separate camera operator.
- Services we offer:
- Aerial filming and cinematography standalone or as part of a production
- Tourism, travel, resort and hotel aerial photography and video
- Aerial drone filming or photography for estate agents or commercial properties
- Roof, chimney and building surveys
- Event and sports aerial filming
- Indoor aerial filming
- 360 ̊ Virtual Reality filming
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone
- DJI Mavic Pro drone
- Ability to hire in other drones including
- DJI Inspire 1/2 with X3/X5/X7 cameras
- DJI Matrice 210 heavy lift drone
For more information or to hire us for your production, please contact us at email@example.com